“You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you’ll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present.” —Alaska Young (Looking For Alaska)
- Neville Longbottom: Right then, so what's the plan Harry?
- Harry Potter: Okay, there's something we need to find, something hidden here in Pottermore, and it may help us log on to the site.
- Neville Longbottom: Right, what is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know.
- Dean Thomas: Where is it?
- Harry Potter: We don't know that either. I realise that's not much to go on.
- Seamus Finnigan: That's nothing to go on.
Twenty years ago today, Harry Potter was lying on the floor of an old lighthouse, counting down the minutes to his eleventh birthday, when the magic began. Today, millions of his fans worldwide are eagerly counting down the minutes to midnight, when the magic will begin again. For all of us.